NEW DELHI: iPhone clients are before long set to get an update of WhatsApp as the texting application has presented another rendition of the iOS application that will accompany two or three new highlights, guarantees a report by WABetaInfo. According to the report, the application will before long be refreshed to adaptation 188.8.131.52 — which clearly is the main beta devoted to the new year — and as a component of this, iPhone clients won’t just get new highlights yet additionally get a couple of bug fixes.
Discussing the new highlights first, WhatsApp is said to turn out help for joining missed gathering calls whenever. This implies that regardless of whether the client has missed a call, they will have the option to join whenever they open WhatsApp if the bring isn’t finished. Another new component that WhatsApp is relied upon to turn out to iPhone clients is the alternative to join numerous pictures and recordings. Basically, on the off chance that a client chooses different pictures from the Photos application and, at that point taps on “Fare” and afterward on “Duplicate,” they will have the option to glue the substance in the visit bar.
Other than this, WhatsApp is required to turn out bug fixes and upgrades. Here are the bug fixes that WABetaInfo cases will be turned out with the iOS 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed the bug that forestalled to look for notices.
- Improvements for voice, video and gathering calls.
- Improvements while making new contacts and their administration.
- Improvements sharing URLs.
- Improvements backing up your visit history.
- General upgrades for stickers and Memoji.
- Improvements for the association. Follow Gadgets Now on Facebook and Twitter. For the most recent news, tech news, breaking news features and live updates checkout Gadgetsnow.com