we respect your privacy immensely. Consequently, when you visit our website(s) we don’t collect your personal data unless you are ready to provide the information to us. Here, we outline what we do with information provided to us by readers.
If you visit www.khabreelal.com or www.khabreelal.online just to browse or read or download information, we don’t gather or store info. If you register for our services, we do store some information automatically though this would not record your identity.
Usually, we collect information on the browser you use (e.g. Firefox, Google, Chrome, Edge), the operating system your computer, mobile runs and your Internet Service Provider’s domain name, the date and time of your visit and the pages you see. We use this non-personal identifiable information, though not all the time, to improve the design and content of our website, and to give you an easier browsing experience.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Only if you volunteer it, we store your name, address, e-mail address, your interests and the services you are subscribed for. This information you provide is not shared, given or sold to any other private organisation or persons.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Sponsors
Our website(s) can have links to other websites which may have different privacy policies. Since we have no control over them, users should consult the privacy notices of other sites’ privacy notices. We use a third party to serve ads on our pages, when showing the ads, our third-party advertiser may place or recognise a unique “cookie” on your browser and may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address) about your visits to this and other websites to serve ads of interest to you.
If a user opts out from using the Ads Settings, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID on the user’s browser is overwritten with “OPT_OUT”. Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the opt-out cookie can’t be associated with a particular browser.
If you have complaints, please give us the following information in your request:
- Full name with postal residential address, mobile number and email id.
- The title-headline, date/link of news report, article or content which you wish to complain against, including identification of information provided by you.
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal or sensitive personal information.
- Specify what supporting documents, if any are relied upon and attached.
- A declaration that whatever information and/or documents are submitted with the complaint are true, complete and current in all respects and nothing therein is false.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information in the complaint is yours.
- in case you have any questions/ suggestions You may also contact us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We use third-party advertising companies to serve the ads displayed on our website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email or phone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies.